Spring / Summer Seed Growing Kit
Starter Garden: Seed Growing Kit
Spring / Summer Seeds
Our Starter Garden double packs include:
- 16 x degradable starter pots
- 16 x soil pellets
- 6 seeds
- Plant markers
- Seed growing notes and full growing instructions
Just add water and sunshine to grow
Once your plants have outgrown their starter pots you can plant the entire pot, plant and all, into a larger pot or garden.
Take the guess work out of gardening. All of these seeds can be on-planted into larger pots or a garden. They are all space saving varieties so you can maximise the amount of plants you can grow.
Full instructions and seed growing notes are included
Veg / Salad
- Peppery salad leaves, pick young
- Best grown in late Autumn to early Summer
Mini Roma Tomatoes
- Sweet and juicy mini versions of the Italian favourite
- You will need a trellis support for your tomatoes (a simple 3 bamboo sticks and string is fine)
- Best grown Spring to Summer, year round in tropical and subtropical areas
Eggplant Purple Long
- Tender and quick growing fruit. This variation is a good producer so you will get more fruit per plant than other varieties.
- Best grown in Spring and Summer. After frost in cooler areas. Will continue to grow through Autumn and Winter in warmer frost free areas.
Bean Bush Provider
- Straight, traditional looking beans. This variety grows lots of beans quickly.
- Also known as dwarf or french beans
- Best grown in Spring and Summer or year round in tropical, frost free areas
- Tom thumb mixed variety. More compact growing.
- Native Australian flower with long lasting paper like, everlasting flowers
- Best grown in Spring and early Summer, can also plant in Autumn.
- Big yellow classic sunflowers. Growing up to 2m high.
- Best grown in Spring and Summer
Not for shipping to Tasmania
Flat rate $9.95 shipping Australia wide