Autumn / Winter Starter Garden
Starter Garden: Seed Growing Kit
Autumn / Winter Seeds
Our Starter Garden double packs include:
- 16 x degradable starter pots
- 16 x soil pellets
- 6 seeds
- Plant markers
- Seed growing notes and full growing instructions
Just add water and sunshine to grow
Once your plants have outgrown their starter pots you can plant the entire pot, plant and all, into a larger pot or garden.
Take the guess work out of gardening. These seed packs are all ready to plant straight away!
All of these seeds can be on-planted into larger pots or a garden. They are all space saving varieties so you can maximise the amount of plants you can grow.
Veg / Salad
Sugar Snap Pea - Sugar Bon
- Dwarf sugar snap pea growing full size crunchy and sweet snap peas
Kale Dwarf Blue Curled
- Beautiful compact growing kale can. Can be eaten fresh or cooked
Spinach Perpetual Gator
- This spinach is actually a type of silverbeet. It is the perfect 'cut and grow' green because you can cut the leaves off as you need and the plant will continue to grow.
Lettuce Green Salad Bowl
- Light green and curly loose leaves. Longer lasting than other lettuce varieties in warmer areas because it is slower to 'bolt to seed' (when it starts flowering = lettuce end game)
Queen Anne's Lace
- Large lacy white flowers, beloved by bees and other beneficial insects
- Pink & white paper daisy flowers. Can be cut and dried for keeping. Plant now for spring blooms
Not for shipping to Tasmania
Flat rate $9.95 shipping Australia wide
Free shipping when you spend over $75